Monday, January 10th, 2011...1:11 am

Back to it

The start of the next semester begins tomorrow, and I’m more than excited to start on a the path of my new focus, entrepreneurship.

Yes, once again I switched my major (big surprise). I consider myself lucky that I’m able to jump around different fields without much consequence, and I have to admit: at the beginning of my college career, I hadn’t intended to switch my focus at all. Turns out I began to grow curious about a multitude of different subjects, ranging from architecture to physics to psychology. I explored all sorts of different things, and I found one of the most valuable things one can find in their entire lives: what they really want.

Do I plan on starting a business? Maybe. An organization sounds more interesting, and through the past year I’ve seen many interesting ways in which different organizations work. Think of the website Wikipedia.org. They run purely on donations because it’s something people need. I want to know what people need, what motives them and attracts them, hence the Psychology minor.

I’m taking 18 credit hours this semester, so it’s going to be a doozy, but I’m ready to hit things head on.

1 Comment